- Vempala Institute of Management Studies (VIMS), a finishing school, invites commerce graduates to become a Qualified Team Accountant (QTA).
- A Qualified Team Accountant is a person equipped with the following skills and knowledge:
- • Good command over MS Excel.
- • Good knowledge in MS Word.
- • Expert knowledge in Tally/ computerized software.
- • In-depth knowledge in Accounts.
- • Adequate knowledge in Income Tax, Service tax, VAT and other relevant commercial laws for statutory compliances.
- • Positive attitude towards continuous improvement.
- • Knowledge in Power Point Presentation.
- • Share knowledge among QTAs as a team.
Vempala Institute of Management Studies (VIMS) provides education in all of the above aspects and inculcates practical skills to make a graduate employable. VIMS strives to mould a graduate into an employee and provides him with basic understanding of corporate culture and workplace ethics.
If you feel that you are having the above mentioned skills, send your resume to email@example.com to register for QTA Assessment test.
The Registration Fee for QTA Assessment Test is Rs.1000/-.It will be refunded to all those who secure 80% marks and above in the test.
VIMS will award a certificate of "Qualified Team Accountant" to all those who pass the examination by securing a minimum of 60% and above and will provide placement assistance for the next two years.
The candidates who have secured below 60% marks may join any course conducted by VIMS and can adjust the registration fee against the respective course fee.